1 to 21 Rudraksha, 2 faced rudraksa, 2 mukhi, 3 mukhi, 4 mukhi, 5 mukhi, 6 mukhi, 7 mukhi, 8 mukhi, amazing benefits of 1 mukhi rudraksha, Auspicious Beads, Auspicious Religious Beads USA, Ayurveda benefits, BalajiBoutique, medicinal uses of Rudraksha, mukhi, Remedial effects of Rudraksha, Traditional uses, Without side effects ayurveda benefits for health
Traditionally, Rudraksha is used to cure innumerable ailments and diseases. Rudraksha seeds/beads have been used extensively for their healing properties. It can be either worn around the neck or arm or could be enclosed in a box or bag and kept near the user. If one observes closely it seems apparent each and every Rudraksha bead contains clefts with varying numbers starting from one to twenty-one and each one has its own magical and medicinal properties. Apart from the remedial effects, Rudraksha protects the body, mind and soul of the wearer from the negative effects and bring about prosperity and positivity.
FEW OF THE USES ARE LISTED AS UNDER :
- For better eye sight, heart, diaphragm, spine, and flow of blood in veins = 1&12 Mukhi Rudraksha
- For relief in stomach ailments gastric processes, kidney and excess fluid retention = 2 Mukhi Rudraksha
- For any issues related to Brain, thyroid glands, sensory organs, hands, arms or any kind lungs disorders = 4 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Ailments related to Red blood cells, adrenal glands, blood pressure disorders etc = 3 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Neuro issues related to growth = 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Depression, mental/ emotional tension =7 Mukhi &14 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Body pain, skin problem =9 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Nervous system disorders=11 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Sleeping problems= 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
Apart from above mentioned uses each Rudraksha has multi-purpose benefits that a user can consult from a trusted buyer before wearing one!
Points to remember:
- As Rudraksha seeds can be used internally as well, consultation with an experienced Ayurveda practitioner is must. Normally it is suggested that the seeds are either immersed or boiled in milk before consumption and it’s imperative to wash them thoroughly as so to avoid any infection.
- To preserve expensive Rudraksha, occasionally immersing it in mustard oil for 3 hours will help keep it intact without any cuts or abrasions.
- Fr excellent results it’s advisable to wear Rudraksha on Monday, Poornima, Amavasya or Maha shivarathri day.
- Regular cleaning of Rudraksha helps the clefts to interact and radiate the stored energy properly.
- Last but not the least while using Rudraksha internally as medicine, Rudrakshas with the size of Amla (Indian Goose Berry) and the ones that are about 3 years old should be used for maximum effective health benefits. As with time Rudraksha start to lose it medicinal properties. When mala or necklace is used for medicinal purpose it is better to change every five years to get required medical benefits !